Tuckpointing St. Louis - Professional and Experienced
Masonry Contractor in St. Louis, MO
Gateway City Tuckpointing Co. is the premier provider of tuckpointing in St. Louis and all surrounding areas. When it comes to masonry St. Louis, we do it all…from general tuckpointing to chimney repair. Our team of professionals is highly skilled and experienced. Their number one goal is to make your property look fantastic. Tuck pointing can make an old, aging home or building look like it was just constructed yesterday. Our results speak for themselves. When choosing a reliable tuckpointing company in St. Louis, look no further than Gateway City Tuckpointing Co. We are the best at affordable tuckpointing in St. Louis.
We offer many masonry services including chimney repair, brick restoration, and all general tuckpointing. We are highly experienced and professional. You can trust Gateway City Tuckpointing to be your go-to masonry contractor in the St. Louis and surrounding areas. Just want an estimate? We are happy to provide you with a no-hassle estimate. We can often have someone out to your property within a day or two. We work all year round and in inclement weather. We aren’t afraid of a little rain or snow!
Call us today! We have been tuckpointing St. Louis for years and we can’t wait to work on your home or business! We are ready to rock…or brick!
Tuckpointing and Masonry St. Louis Style
We know you have many options when it comes to tuckpointing in St. Louis, but at Gateway City Tuckpointing Co. we feel that the level of service and professionalism that we provide is second to none. We have been in the tuck pointing business for a long time and there is no job we cannot handle. Our technicians are highly skilled and treat each job like its their own home. Our prices are very reasonable and we will provide you with a free quote before beginning any work. Our prices may not be the cheapest in town, but you will have the confidence in knowing that the job will be done right and on time.
Tuckpointing brick, although often overlooked in home maintenance, is an extremely important aspect of home care. The structural integrity of your home may depend on it. A home that needs tuckpointing needs it ASAP. Letting the brick work on your house continually deteriorate can lead to many problems that will likely involve expensive repairs. Take care of it now! At Gateway City Tuckpointing Co. we can often have someone at your property the same day you call to give you a honest, free estimate of what it will take to get your house back in good shape. Call today! We are the best tuckpointing St. Louis has to offer and our brick mason technicians are top notch.
FREE Tuckpoint Estimates!
Call us today for a Free Estimate! Our operator is standing by and can have someone out to your property very soon. For tuckpointing St. Louis, there is not a better option.
We serve the entire St. Louis area, including St. Louis City, The Hill, Tower Grove South, Lindenwood Park, Dutchtown, Bevo, the Southampton, Benton Park, Soulard, St. Louis Hills, Clayton-Tamm, Clayton, Maplewood, University City, Richmond Heights, Ladue, Olivette, Shrewsbury, Brentwood, and many others
Top 5 Reasons to Call Gateway City Tuckpointing Co. Today!
- Our Technicians are the best in the area. We only hire experienced tuck pointers and our current crew is top notch. You will be hard pressed to find a more experienced and professional team of tuck pointers in the Saint Louis area. Anyone can jam some mortar into a crack. The difference is that our techs know how to make that mortar look like it was part of the original construction. Your house will look brand new. Our work is guaranteed and if you do not like the way the completed project looks, let us know and we will make it right. We have the chops to make any old “crack” house look amazing! Gateway City Tuckpointing provides the tuckpointing st. louis deserves.
- No time to spare! A crack in the brick work of a house can lead to many problems. Moisture is a big concern when you notice a crack in the brickwork of your home. If water is allowed to penetrate the wall of your home, there is no stopping its destructive nature. Water can be the number one enemy of your homes structural integrity. Over time, that moisture will lead to catastrophic damage costing you thousands of dollars. Tuck pointing brick is a key factor in preventing these kind of problems from developing. Also, insects and other rodents can gain access to your home through these cracks. We love nature as much as the next guy, but nobody wants their home to become an indoor zoo. Keep those critters out! Tuck pointing is your homes last defense and this St. Louis Tuckpointing company is here to help. Looking for masonry St. Louis? We got you!
- Locally owned and operated. We are a small family owned business that has been in the Saint Louis area for a long time. Sure, you can call one of the “big” tuck pointing companies in the area, but lining their pockets with your hard earned money is surely their only goal. At. St. Louis Tuckpointing Co. we treat each customer and home as if it is our own. We pride ourselves on the level of customer service that we provide and we will not stop until you are completely satisfied. We are all too familiar with the weather in St. Louis and know what havoc it can wreak on your house. Let us handle all of your tuck pointing needs. You will be glad you did! You will be hard pressed to find a better tuckpointing company in St. Louis. We have been tuck pointing St. Louis since we were babies…not really…but basically. We know there are a lot of options for affordable tuckpointing companies St. Louis. Choose a winner!
- Free and Honest Estimate. We will be happy to come out to your property and take a look. Often times we can have someone out to your property the same day you call. Heck, sometime within the same hour. We are excited to work on your home. When we come out, we will answer any and all questions you have and explain what needs to be done to fix your problem. We will provide you with an honest estimate and may be able to start the work the same day. If you are not happy with the estimate provided we will politely leave with no questions asked. Our prices are very competitive, and we feel that the level of professionalism and skill we provide are unrivaled in the St. Louis area.
- Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. When it comes to tuckpointing St. Louis, you are in safe hands! Contact Us Today!
Contact the Best Tuckpointer St. Louis has to offer on Social Media!
Benefits of Tuckpointing and Brick Building Restoration
Bricks— they’re a cool, classy, and captivating look for any establishment. But once it turns crumbly, collapsible, and clearly challenging to maintain anymore, there’s only one answer to turn to. Certified tuckpointing professionals.
See, brick structures can be a great addition to any design— that part’s true. It’ll last you literal decades, that part’s also true. But that doesn’t stop the elements from eventually damaging what’s all holding the framework together. Unfortunately, it’s all a matter of time. And even faster if you live in particularly extreme weather conditions. Cycles of freezing and thawing in cold seasons. The melting heat. Moisture that’s trapped inside the bricks and mortars. Faulty installations can also be a culprit, as well as the collective pressure the brick withstands until it can finally cave in. There are numerous reasons as to why yours are deteriorating drastically and dramatically. You need to check up on your whole edifice and repair (or replace) if it’s clearly in need of it.
All these factors, yet it all boils down to one thing. It is, quite literally, a compromised pile of bricks. A very vitiated structure.
And if you want your property to last, leaving it crumbling is the last thing you should do. You must take action, and fast, if you want to reverse the harmful effects it could bring.
And if you want action, all you need to do is call. Easy, right? We’re the best masonry contractor in Missouri. Two facts about us: one, we’re based in St. Louis, and two, we’re the right people to call for all your masonry problems. From building restorations to chimney restorations, we’re the best MO can offer! Our masonry services are of quality, and the best part is, always available for you. Together with our professionally trained tuckpointing experts and masons, our technical skills for this field will surely not disappoint. And with numerous satisfied clients under our belt, it’s safe to say that our services are the real deal. We take the role of tuckpointing St. Louis very seriously.
With competitive prices in comparison to the rest of the industry, plus our tuckpoint company licensed and certified— there’s nothing that could go wrong with tuckpoint brick and restoration. Since we value the quality of work and customer satisfaction before anything, our principles align with only flawless, infallible outcomes, every time. Leave it all to us, and we’ll leave you with perfect results each time. We’re up for the challenge, no matter how hard (or how simple) it may be. And best expect it turns out seamlessly.
And you’re probably wondering, how exactly we do tuckpointing… and it’s pretty simple if you know enough and are skilled enough. First, we clear the original mortar out of the way, and we replace it with new ones. We also apply putty to keep it in place. You can do it yourself, but for safer, better results, it’s best to leave this to the professionals. Meanwhile, brick building restorations are a lot harder than your average project. Chips and cracks in the bricks, faults in the system, missing materials— all these require the right tools and technique to pull it off good as new.
Sounds like a lot of work, but surely, you can benefit from all these redevelopments. Curious? We’ll give you a rundown. Here’s how:
Full replacements aren’t always advisable. In fact, they’re really, extremely expensive. Not exactly a great option when you’re tight on a budget. Fortunately for you, we specialize in restorations that make your building look and function like it’s good as new. With tuck pointing, there’s no need to tear the whole brick wall down. Just contact us, and we’ll make sure that your tuckpoint brick is in great condition, through the years.
Bringing Back History
If you have brickwork that has any type of historical or personal value to it, we can only imagine the pressure to keep it up and running despite all the deterioration. With us as your masonry contractor, we’ll provide all the necessary reparations to keep it serviceable. We will also respect the traditional importance of the site and give special attention to rehabilitate and preserve the original materials to the best of our extent. When it comes to tuckpointing St. Louis, we cover all of the bases.
Enhancing Curb Appeal
Our clients all appreciate aesthetics, and we, as the top tuckpointing company, certainly have the eye and flair for it too. We strive to improve the look and feel of your home or edifice, with harmonious and consistent workmanship. Not only do tuckpointing and restoration make everything operational, but picture-perfect too. Our work is guaranteed presentable and seamless. And the best part is, all of this is a great investment to up the property value even more. Great, right?
Masonry is probably one of the leading materials to hold its own against the ever-changing seasons and the occasional unexpected phenomenon. Bearing the brunt force of these elements is no easy feat. Bricks can hold out for pretty long, but still, they can’t be at the end of the stick forever. Miniature or gaping holes, and even hairline cracks can allow water to seep through, causing a number of damages (leaks, bricks falling out the wall, etcetera). Shield your structure from any further damage by getting what you need to be repaired and restored, as soon as possible.
Fixing Foundation Problems
There are a lot of problems that are rooted in the foundation of the structure in the first place. But with our specialized brick restoration, we’re sure to find a way to solve it. The issues come from a number of causes. Cracking along the mortar or bricks itself can stem from either faulty installment, design flaw, deterioration, or a combination of these. Either way, we make sure to address the obstructions from a fully functional brick framework. Whether it’s crumbling along with the bricks, loose mortar, leaks in the system, leaning sections of a structure, unsecured walls, stains around the construction, mold and algae colony within the surrounding area, building restoration, or chimney restoration— we’ll add integrity within your masonry wall. And all that’s left for you to do, is to contact the masonry experts. (That’s us!)